Any applicant failing to submit the requisite fee within stipulated time will have no right to admission and any request i this regard will not be entertained.
Principal has the right to refuse admission of any candidate, if it is in wider interest of the institution.
The admission of each candidate will be provisional subject to fulfillment of minimum eligibility conditions required for admission. Entire risk and responsibility in this regard lies with the student.
Documents Required for Online Admission
- Photocopy of 10th & 12th Class
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate ( For Students of CBSE & Other Boards outside U.P)
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of the Student
- Domicile Certificate
- Photocopy of SC/OBC Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate (For Reserve Category)
- Photocopy of Bank Account of Student
- Student Mobile No. & Email Id